Crete Academy is a free, public charter school serving students in the Los Angeles area. While we are open to all students in the Los Angeles area, we target students in the following zip codes: 90011, 90003, 90044, and 90037. We are currently accepting applications for grades TK-6th for the 2020-2021 school year. Space is limited and we are approaching capacity, so please follow our Enrollment Process promptly and submit to email@example.com!
1. Complete the Lottery Form and Enrollment Packet (please find below).
2. A staff member at Crete will contact you to verify your information.
3. A review of your application and assessment of school and grade level capacity to accommodate your child will be completed.
4. If it is determined that space is available to accommodate your child, you will receive an Acceptance Letter.
5. If we determine that we cannot accommodate your child, you will receive a call notifying you that your child will be placed on a waitlist until space becomes available. Note that you will receive a phone call once space is available, and this could occur after school has begun.
6. Once you receive the Acceptance Letter, it will provide directions for completing the Crete Enrollment Packet.
7. After you submit your completed Enrollment Packet and accompanying documents, you will schedule a tour date, a Wellness Appointment, and order your uniform.